QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 18726|回复: 24

[TRENDCHIP系列芯片] [TRENDCHIP系列芯片][GT 701-WG]Routertech 2.94 测试稳定

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-8-22 13:02:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
最新的Routertech 2.94固件已经出炉,本人已第一时间通过recovery刷好,具体的更新说名如下(摘自官方):4 h1 _8 B9 I3 `; T
Changelog. K+ C# y! ?2 Y: X# c1 F7 q. p( \
1. dnsmasq amended for DNSSEC support - to conform to EDNS specifications, changed the default "edns-packet-max" to 4096 in conformity with RFC5625 section 4.4.3
! B  j- M9 ^) l7 m1 ?6 k. w) @, ^& n/ h8 J4 H+ q7 \; ^& c
2. Enabled config_filter in the kernel
2 U. y0 E$ g' a
& U  z  k( ~# ~' u3. Enabled GRE support in the kernel (wireless firmwares only)
9 D" u! m6 ?3 M1 b5 O4 w
" {# h6 e7 |0 E5 @- `7 {4. mknod restored to the wireless firmwares
- ?% x2 |- ^' ?" ?! \; J/ n' S9 \) V
5. New script "block.sh" - to block a host (or redirect it to another IP)
) q/ j6 z7 C5 L7 c9 e9 _, X7 Z8 H* F! Z% Q  M! g( V) T
6. New command "mjproxyn" - a version of mjproxy that supports non-standard SIP devices. s& }1 C* @  Q0 V) v
9 Z+ X) d% |  p2 z( c8 v  y
7. Enabled mangle support for iptables in the kernel
2 T) {5 C. A0 k8 j& `& }% d- C; Q9 V/ b9 X
8. New script "checkmargins.sh" - to check periodically the downstream (DS) and upstream (US) margins, and reset the connection (or optionally reboot the router) if either of them goes below a certain number (e.g., "setenv checkmargins.sh 1 30" - will check for the margins every 30 minutes)
6 R: z; `3 W0 T* b% ]4 A4 x3 d/ k3 H& r0 g3 M
9. New environment variable "min_margins" - to provide minimum acceptable DS and US for the checkmargins feature (e.g., "setenv min_margins 7 12" - means a minimum DS margin of 7, and a minimum US margin of 12). The defaults are set very low (DS=5, and US=10)
) W2 w; ~2 C2 T1 I" C; V5 B0 y; H1 |
10. New environment variable "min_uptime" - to specify the minimum period for which the router must have been running before checkmargins should take any action (default=2 hours)0 P3 \4 r, p+ G) \

% G  J# a- R4 |0 k( z. M11. Busybox has been upgraded to v1.17.1- d( F( x/ S! d3 ?

* [% ~0 p! @' F& c7 K- r* c12. New command "dmesg" (wireless firmwares only) - prints any messages in the kernel buffer
" y8 w+ n4 y* a& u6 p, N
* R' K& W% W, R5 i. H0 x13. The adam2-defragenv.sh script is now deprecated and will be removed from future firmwares. It should no longer be used. To defragment the adam2 environment, just run "setenv DEFRAG DEFRAG"
. p8 j5 S: K% m' \2 E# A* j
& d1 C( G1 |  \0 z% j14. Some very important Adam2 kernel fixes
  D7 Y! l! E! P8 [' K3 G
! W5 p* X% X$ M' E) w) m7 W15. OpenDNS's "Family Shield" servers added to the extra_dns environment feature ("All", "OpenDNS", "FamilyShield", "Google", "UltraDNS", "DNSResolvers", or "BT"). You can set "extra_dns" to any of these, to a combination of them, or to "All", and you can use either their full names, or the first letter of their names - e.g., setenv extra_dns "F U D" - will select DNS servers from OpenDNS Family Shield, UltraDNS, DNSResolvers; setenv extra_dns "A" or setenv extra_dns "1" will select all of them
' L! u6 |0 ?5 D; U$ V. }6 D# r1 U! C" f1 o' q2 p
16. New environment variable - "force_dns" - (for pppoa/pppoe connections only) to force the DNS servers to be set to the ones specified. This is processed only when a WAN connection is acheived. - E7 i7 l1 w7 t% b& Q
e.g., setenv force_dns 123.43.45.32 67.54.233.45. The new "force_dns" script does exactly the same thing and takes exactly the same parameters, but and should only be run after getting a WAN connection. Note that no check is made for whether the supplied DNS servers are valid or correctly formatted, |! O4 c7 N* q0 ]6 G
3 {4 P0 r6 e2 H% H) P/ L$ ]
17. New script - "force_dns" - see above1 W* g. B) v) k
9 f: |% T- a1 T) B9 ]! s  g
18. New script - "block_baddies.sh" - to block a large number of "bad" web sites, using the force_dns features and OpenDNS Family Shield servers for DNS, plus the adblock features for extra blocking. It takes an optional parameter ("--temp") - this tells the script to NOT make the blocking feature persistent (by making some entries in the environment - if no such entries already exist) - otherwise, the blocking features will be permanent until the relevant entries (force_dns and adblock) in the environment are removed. If the parameter "--block_thumbs" is supplied, then thumbnails from google image searches will also be blocked* X) z- t. O  l
7 E7 o# m0 f2 ?/ C) N
19. New script - "block_baddies_undo.sh" - to undo what was done by block_baddies.sh (the router will be rebooted afterwards). To prevent this command being executed accidentally, you will need to give it the parameters: "--confirmed --proceeed". Any other thing, and it will not run. s2 _6 W  g, w" ~6 z

% y$ y' M- A2 {8 q) E# i9 B20. New script - "block_thumbs.sh" - to block thumbnails from google image searches; C" ?( q9 D: I  r( M, R0 U) z
( N* x/ |( v! }' b3 s; z9 K
21. New environment variable - "block_thumbs" - if set to 1, it will block thumbnails from google image searches (pppoa/pppoe only)
# x8 _/ s& n- i! H7 @
* \7 h1 T5 I3 f22. New script - "freememory.sh" - to free up memory by stopping some services (the http server, USB, darkstat, wireless, SNTP, IPAccount, and the upgrader file)" K( m) J+ L6 W; H7 y& o  Q7 m3 Q

- u4 f0 R$ p) K1 o23. New scripts - "setconf", "getconf", "unsetconf" - to set, read, and delete a configuration variable (in the RouterTech block of config.xml). The syntax is similar to setenv, getenv/printenv, and unsetenv. Note that any value written with setconf will be wiped out whenever the firmware is reset to defaults% m3 a2 n/ }$ _7 J3 y( K- ^3 I

+ U  ?* h) x' A/ k6 m- ]24. New experimental support for OpenVPN (wireless and 4mb-flash non-wireless firmwares only) - thanks to TafnaSM. This support centres around a new script (openvpn.sh) and a few other new things. You can either run openvpn.sh manually and supply it with the required parameters, or use the new openvpn environment variable. The new environment variables "openvpn_bin_dir" and "openvpn_cert_dir" can also be used to specify the locations of the OpenVPN binaries and certificates/key files respectively. You will need to create certificate and key files for OpenVPN (see the "HowTo" file for information). Note that the memory overhead for running OpenVPN on a wireless firmware will be considerable. The OpenVPN binary itself (1.1mb in size) has to reside on the router's ram-disk, thereby using at least 1.1mb extra memory, and it also needs memory to run. You may wish to ensure that you are not also running too many other services at the same time.* j8 [+ ]; C' k4 W3 I8 s8 v
5 y) Q# T2 Z  T9 s
25. New script - "openvpn.sh" (wireless and 4mb-flash non-wireless firmwares only) - to run OpenVPN with all the required arguments (with the 1350A wireless firmwares, it will also download the OpenVPN binaries from a network sharepoint, or the RouterTech repository into the router's ram disk, and extract and them before running). Run "openvpn.sh --help" to see the syntax.  [5 Z" h- E  |1 C* ?' T& [/ [

1 b$ ]2 {" q" ]6 u) O) n4 X6 b! ?" o  w26. New environment variable - "openvpn" (wireless and 4mb-flash non-wireless firmwares only) - set it to whatever parameters you wish to pass automatically to openvpn.sh on bootup, or set it to "--config". If set to "--config", then the firmware will read the parameters to be passed automatically to openvpn.sh on bootup from the "VPN" entry in config.xml. This VPN entry should be set with the setconf command. ( c/ n& T1 S. o2 _0 @
For example, instruct the firmware to run OpenVPN automatically, you can run the following, or something similar:6 e8 \) ^! v. n1 |
setenv "openvpn" "--config"
' Y" ]3 |) v% r2 c+ y) x# N! Vsetconf "VPN" "--sharepoint=//192.168.1.9/ovn --user=Joe --password=@2K --bin_dir=/smbfs/bin --cert_dir=/smbfs/config --key=./n1.key --cert=./n1.crt"3 Z% Z! e+ l1 P2 D
Provided you have your certificate and key files and all else in place, you are set!
# A3 z5 V( C( d3 h6 V# C
0 o7 `' B0 c0 p) k7 ~If you want to use only the defaults (run "openvpn.sh --help") to see the defaults, all you need to do is to ensure that all the files are in the default locations, and set the openvpn environment variable to "1".
( p8 v4 W5 N& G$ Y7 [
) f1 I& l3 j6 \27. New environment variables - "openvpn_bin_dir" and "openvpn_cert_dir" - to specify the locations of the OpenVPN binaries and certificates/key files respectively (wireless and 4mb-flash non-wireless firmwares only) - you can simply use "--bin_dir" and "--cert_dir" at the command line to pass these locations to openvpn.sh. For wireless firmwares, supplying "inet" as the value of the "bin_dir" argument/variable will make the firmware to fetch the binaries from the RouterTech repository instead of the network.) a/ X9 p- s4 X
1 g  v' u7 \. G+ D& m, u8 K
28. New script - "openvpn_stop.sh" (wireless and 4mb-flash non-wireless firmwares only) - to stop OpenVPN, and clear its temporary files.3 k2 h4 z, d, j  [8 g6 |4 S
& c6 n" I6 c& T; p& ~
29. New environment variable - "block_icmp" - set it to 1 to provide extra security by blocking most ICMP packets (no NOT use this if you want to run OpenVPN).
! b6 e3 d3 D! w( c4 s( j9 e
4 x, {- l' [  @$ W+ |0 K8 H30. New pptp daemon ("pptpd") - for creating pptp-based VPNs (wireless and 4mb-flash non-wireless firmwares only). This version is based on Poptop.: d* L& H3 q3 |3 K. n

8 A$ n- Y% k2 g9 t+ K7 l! A31. Bug fix in "getenv" (it was returning partial matches).3 m5 y0 d: i4 w1 u( o- E! z# _* N1 c
0 `) n2 u5 ^& `% q+ ]2 [
32. The start_httpd.sh script has been enhanced to take an extra (optional) argument: "--addr". If used, it should specify the IP address to bind the http server to (e.g., 192.168.1.1, or whatever). In this case, it will only be possible to connect to the router's web interface at the specified address. Alternatively, the IP address can be specified in the new environment variable: "http_addr".
# T3 F0 ?& v1 g# Q" `! J+ a: |
7 ]" v  R. M5 @! r8 P33. New script: stop_httpd.sh - to stop the http server. This can free up extra memory." ?5 |0 ~" e. T1 O

; N. l. C9 \: J34. New script: block_rebind.sh - to block DNS rebind attacks using iptables commands.
* a) f6 l5 Y: F
3 T) F  x, j$ A/ A35. Further rationalisation of the DSP drivers means that the "low end" driver has changed from dsp/tiatm v6.2 (dsp62) to v7.0 (dsp70). In all versions of the firmware, dsp62 has been replaced with dsp70. DSP/tiatm v6.x are now "retired". 4 x6 ~8 E* Z+ |
) S% F' A8 M7 N! Y
% C- e, G% }* P( Z; S8 v

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

发表于 2010-8-23 10:09:09 | 显示全部楼层
你太帅了!MUMA!
发表于 2010-8-23 15:30:35 | 显示全部楼层
请问LZ,使用新2.94版感觉到有啥变化吗?
发表于 2010-8-23 16:39:03 | 显示全部楼层
已经偿鲜刷了2.94版,先期感觉好像同步和账号登陆快了一点,剩下的慢慢发现!!!!!
发表于 2010-8-25 00:49:13 | 显示全部楼层
支持啊!感动!请问是已经打包好的刷新包吗?
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-25 08:31:22 | 显示全部楼层
回复 5# cookny * w2 \9 i" U' j* F/ P7 V5 R

8 k, g* s7 j9 I0 T$ V' k. C7 l4 P9 _0 J, m( c6 }, \" ]
    恩,已经打好包了!
发表于 2010-8-25 13:26:43 | 显示全部楼层
刷下,试试
发表于 2010-8-25 17:54:38 | 显示全部楼层
LZ已刷了..不错.灰常好..就是英文看的有点眼痛..虽然会..但是不是常用语言...请问有办法汉化吗?
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-25 22:21:10 | 显示全部楼层
我英文不行,让英文好的兄弟来翻吧
发表于 2010-8-27 17:45:57 | 显示全部楼层
回复 1# g93920079
8 t! M# `3 y7 f* p
, _1 g7 n% }% R! u, z
/ A8 w$ H3 i1 v1 j    太好啦,又有新版本啦
*滑块验证:
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|小黑屋|宽带技术网 |网站地图

粤公网安备 44152102000001号

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 15:28 , Processed in 0.033196 second(s), 4 queries , Redis On.